Before you proceed, carefully read the submission guidelines as follows:
- The paper should be written in English and following the Atlantic Press paper template.
- The length of abstract paper is at least 200 words and no more than 260 words.
- The length of submitted paper is at least 4 pages and no more than 6 pages in A4 paper size.
- References : Any styles are allowed but must be formatted using any reference management tool e.g. Mendeley, Endnote, Zotero
- All review processes are blind peer-reviews
- Please contact email@example.com if you have any queries.
Papers selected based on submission of completed full papers will be acknowledged accordingly in both conference program and conference proceedings.
- Each presentation will have a 20 minutes presentation, including 5-10 minutes Q&A session
- Power point slides 20 pages (maximum)
- Projector, Desktop PC and MS Office PowerPoint 2010 or under will be provided by the Organizer. Please contact the Organizing Committee if you have any special AV requirement
- Please save your presentation file in a USB drive and bring it to the conference.
- Full Paper and Paper Presentation
- Submission Process